Whether you are looking to refinance an existing multifamily property through HUD 223(f) or purchase a healthcare facility via HUD 232/223(f), you can count on the professionals at LSG Lending Advisors to expertly guide you to a successful closing.
Over the years, we have helped many clients determine whether their property projects comply with HUD lending insured guidelines. We can also put you in contact with some of the best HUD-approved lenders that the industry has to offer. Don’t take the chance of trying to navigate the HUD loan process alone. Let us put our many years of knowledge and experience to work for you.
Contact us today to learn more about why LSG Lending Advisors has been the chosen partner for so many specialty property owners.
Loan Type FAQs
- HUD 213 Construction, Rehabilitation, or Purchase of Cooperative Housing Facilities
- Designed for the construction, acquisition, or rehabilitation of affordable properties including detached, semidetached, row, walk-up, or elevator type housing consisting of five or more units.
- Term of up to 40 years (plus up to 36-month construction period); Fully amortizing.
- Fixed interest rate at commitment for both construction and permanent loans, based on market conditions and risk
- HUD 223(f) Purchase or Refinance Loan for Multifamily or Affordable Properties
- Idea for long-term property holders and short-term investors.
- Loan term is up to 35 years fully amortizing, not to exceed 75% of the remaining economic life.
- Loan is assumable so the prospective buyer can assume the low rate.
- Loan is non-recourse with the highest loan to costs percentages available.
- Fannie Mae Affordable Housing Preservation
- Fannie Mae Seniors Housing
- Fannie Mae Cooperative
- Fannie Mae Green Rewards
- Fannie Mae Fixed Rate
- Fannie Mae ARM 7-6
- Fannie Mae Structured Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Fannie Mae Streamlined Rate Lock
- Freddie Mac Seniors Housing