Obtaining a loan through either the HUD 221(d)(4) or HUD 232 program can be a complex transaction and it is always best to have a professional guide you through the process. The dedicated experts at LSG Lending Advisors have many years of experience in this field and can help you obtain the perfect loan for your unique objectives. Whether you are looking to develop, construct or substantially rehabilitate a healthcare facility or multifamily apartment building, the dedicated professionals at LSG Lending Advisors can make the transaction a smooth one.
We have a great deal of experience in the evaluation of properties with regard to compliance with HUD-insured lending guidelines. In addition, we also have a network of some of the best HUD-approved lenders in the industry. LSG Lending Advisors is highly qualified to walk you through the loan process from application to closing. Contact us today to learn more about how we can put our expertise to work for you.
Loan Type FAQs
- HUD 213 Construction, Rehabilitation, or Purchase of Cooperative Housing Facilities
- Designed for the construction, acquisition, or rehabilitation of affordable properties including detached, semidetached, row, walk-up, or elevator type housing consisting of five or more units.
- Term of up to 40 years (plus up to 36-month construction period); Fully amortizing.
- Fixed interest rate at commitment for both construction and permanent loans, based on market conditions and risk
- HUD 221(d)(4) New Construction Multifamily or Substantial Rehabilitation FHA Loan
- Designed for new construction or substantial rehabilitation of multifamily apartments, including market rate, affordable, and rental assisted properties.
- Offers interest-only period for the time of construction plus 2 months, then converted to a fixed 40-year term fully amortizing.
- Loan is assumable so the prospective buyer can assume the low rate.
- Loan is non-recourse with the highest loan to costs percentages available.
- HUD 232 Construction or Substantial Rehabilitation Loan Program for Healthcare Properties
- Ideal for the construction or substantial rehabilitation of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, intermediate care facilities, and board and care homes.
- Offers low fixed interest only rate during the construction period that converts to a permanent rate with a maximum term of 40 years and is fully amortized.
- Loan is non-recourse and subject to HUD approval.